aediorama

aediorama
This blog is about my collections,wish lists and all about 50s-spaceage 70's design stuff that I want to present. (1:47am 22.04.08 BKK THA)

: Roger Tallon design :

By aediorama
Roger Tallon :  One of my favorite designer in aluminum and stainless steel material design in 70's,   Good combination of aluminum with latex foam.  Latex foam?~...look like some material in guitar case,or the safety package when you brought some electronic things, something like that...

It become one of my wish dining set. 


There're many types of chairs and quite rare for all of them.  
One thing that I really love of Roger Tallon work is Helicoid Staircase produced in a small
edition by Gallery Lacloche.  Of course... it's expensive. 
But worthwhile to pay if we got some good deal.



(3:50 am  24.11.08)

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?