aediorama

aediorama
This blog is about my collections,wish lists and all about 50s-spaceage 70's design stuff that I want to present. (1:47am 22.04.08 BKK THA)

: Bored Mob :

By aediorama
 
After PAD mob take the International airport, You pulling down the Thailand Economic. 
You know? So bored....  We apologized for all of foreign traveler.  
I'm waiting for my lamp and now it very delay... saddd ,get out now!

(3:34 pm  28.11.08)


 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous November 28, 2008 at 9:32 PM
    I'm waiting for my sneakers & stuffs too krub
    so sick of them now
    what they said "they love this country & protect this country" are totally BULLSHIT
    'coz in fact they're killing this country
  2. Anonymous December 6, 2008 at 2:37 AM
    errr..I gor buer! I missed my date with dong bang shin gi leoy. hope ur furniture has arrived already na jaaa

Something to say?