aediorama

aediorama
This blog is about my collections,wish lists and all about 50s-spaceage 70's design stuff that I want to present. (1:47am 22.04.08 BKK THA)

: ...A Pride As An Asian... :

By aediorama
I would like to present "Jeed S." : The sneaker lover in Thailand who collected many rare and limited edition sneakers. I'm also do appreciated his attitude about collecting stuffs and his style.

 

His stuffs also appear in the ARENA magazine in Connoisseur column June 2008. 

 
Let's check it out from "Jeed S. Sneaker"  for more information and inspiration!

(6:29 pm  23.09.08)

 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous September 24, 2008 at 2:56 AM
    This would be my great pleasure krub
  2. Anonymous October 2, 2008 at 9:43 AM
    same passion, different obsession:D

Something to say?