aediorama

aediorama
This blog is about my collections,wish lists and all about 50s-spaceage 70's design stuff that I want to present. (1:47am 22.04.08 BKK THA)

: Weltron 2005,2007 lid :

By aediorama
 
Many of Weltron UFO turntable has missing lid or broken. Because the low quality of the plastic in 70s and it's have only 3 little lock nuts at the hinge that very high risk to damage.

Just brought it for spare part. It's a reproduction lid in very good quality and detail made from a guy in australia. This one waiting for 6 months.

(2:02 pm  16.06.08)  
 

7 comments so far.

  1. Valentino April 11, 2009 at 2:01 PM
    hi,
    my name is valentino from italy! I`m waiting right now 8 month for this dusk lid from this australian guy!! 3 month ago I wrote him, how long I still have to wait for it, but he never gave me an answer! did you have also several times contact whit this guy?? thanke you and congratulation for your collection!!
    ciao, valentino
  2. Anonymous March 19, 2011 at 2:52 AM
    Hello,
    do still have the spare lid, and would you be intrresrted in selling it?
    Thanks
    Jon
    jhaloua@yahoo.com
  3. castel March 26, 2013 at 10:02 PM
    hello do you have the mail from the guy who build the lid ? i need one
  4. Leonardo Gonzalez December 7, 2014 at 1:59 AM
    hi, I need one, do you let me the mail from the guy who build or fix the lid.
  5. Phil August 10, 2016 at 11:50 AM
    I'm about to get one made in NZ so I'll see how it comes out and let you all know.
  6. Unknown September 17, 2016 at 6:03 PM
    Hey phil just wondering how the lid turned out
  7. Wolf in Sheeple Clothing June 7, 2017 at 6:33 PM
    Hi Geoff, In the end I couldn't find a place that'd do it, although I'm assured there are such places. Just got the Weltron back from Axent audio , fully rebuilt and working! Don Maisch in Tasmania, hass packaged and sent over the new lid, so should see that in a week or two. Now to get new hinges made, repaint the stand and it's complete. Its been a process but worth it...

Something to say?