aediorama

aediorama
This blog is about my collections,wish lists and all about 50s-spaceage 70's design stuff that I want to present. (1:47am 22.04.08 BKK THA)

: Sanyo Phonosphere :

By aediorama
   
My Sanyo Phonosphere model RPT-1200 in completely set of 3 that made in 70's Japan company.  It's available in White, Orange, Blue..  
This is a 7" Disco phonograph.. because It's have a mirror ball in the center of the vinyl deck.
You can turn on the light behind a mirror ball. The mirror ball will reflected the light in the sphere plastic dome when it spinning. like a disco 70's style. cool...  

I got the White and Blue from USA, Orange from Japan.
It's also have a AM radio. But I really prefer FM...


(4:38 pm  2.5.2008) 




 

5 comments so far.

  1. BarbieB February 11, 2010 at 12:36 AM
    Hi, I am so glad that I have found you. My mother used to own one of these. She always speaks on how hurt she was when, unfortunately, her brothers broke it. I have been looking all around for one, but I seem to have found no luck. I was actually hoping that you could inform me on where I would be able to purchase one. I just really want to give her a good mothers day present.
  2. Anonymous January 6, 2012 at 11:49 AM
    My friend had an orange one when I was a kid. We would play records for hours. Some family member brought it back for her. My family was poor so I couldn't get one. My dream is to get one, do you know of others than Craig's list or Ebay? Thank you.
  3. Anonymous September 26, 2019 at 8:20 PM
    please I need one sanyo phonosphere!!! somebody can help me? please write here:
    valerio161066@libero.it

    I live in Rome Italy
    thanks
    Valerio
  4. Anonymous February 23, 2021 at 3:00 AM
    Do you have any of these available? If so how much do you charge?
  5. Unknown November 2, 2021 at 2:25 PM
    Hello. I would ask that if anyone knows where I can buy the Sanyo Phonosphere RPT-1200, in the orange version in good condition, to let me know by email: stjepan1965@gmail.com. Thanks in advance. Stephano

Something to say?